Saturday, October 18, 2014

Baby Cards featuring Lawn Fawn

Sharing a card I designed to greet new babies.
Both cards feature Lawn Fawn's "Bon Voyage" set. 
The boy version also used "Harold's ABCs". 
The planes were colored with Copics.




The girl version features pink patterned paper by Echo Park and a sentiment by Verve.

 
I am posting to share these for the Lawnscaping FB DT call.
I think I have 23 Lawn Fawn sets and more on the wishlist.
ALWAYS more on the list...
Thanks for stopping by to look at my projects.
Have a great week!
-Kelly

2 comments:

Patti said...

Kelly!! Both these cards are so cute they made me squeeel!! What a beautiful labor of love.... but then again... that seems to be what you do!! :)

Have a great day, friend.

Patti

Kelly Roberts said...

These are so cute! I like that sweet little airplane and the clouds. The bingo boy card is a fun addition too. Great job!