Thursday, June 16, 2016

CIC #364: Lawn Fawn Sunflowers

I needed a mail-friendly birthday card and was inspired by the picture from

 
I used an older  Lawn Fawn set.
I used the masking technique to layer the flowers.
I colored them with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.
The banner is by My Favorite Things.

 
I used shiny fabric paint to dot the centers and glossy accents on the vase.

 
I am also entering this card into the Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
 
Thanks for visiting,
Kelly

4 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

You did a great job on this challenge. I really like the little banner.

Jo Ann said...

What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining our Challenge last week and hope you join us again in our new Challenge beginning today at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with an encouragement from God's Word in Hebrews 3:6 which says, "But Christ is faithful as the Son over God's house. And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast." Have a blessed week...

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Pretty flower card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Naki said...

Aww, I love your little sunflowers! Masking is pain but so worth it! You did a fabulous job! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!